Introducing the first solution for cyber risk. Comprehensive insurance coverage and free cyber security tools to protect your client’s business. From sole proprietors to multimillion dollar corporations, Coalition is the cyber market solution you’ve been waiting for!
Coalition provides world-class technical know-how to help prevent, mitigate, and respond to cyber incidents. Coalition is the first insurance-enabled technology firm built to help businesses before, during and after a cyber incident.
No Minimum Premium
- Quote limits as low as $25,000 or as high as $15,000,000
Quote & Bind in Minutes!
- Simple 8 Question Application
- Free Cyber Risk Assessment included with each quote
- Bulk Quoting available for 50+ risks: Name, Address, Website, Industry & Revenues needed, that’s it!
- Work directly with the underwriters
- One-Stop-Shop for standard and non-standard risks
Broad Underwriting Appetite
- U.S. companies with under $1B in revenue/gross profits
- Only 5 Ineligible risks: Adult Entertainment, Casinos ,Payment Processors, Data Aggregators and Cannabis growers & sellers
Free Breach Response Services – An industry first!
- Coalition’s in-house risk mitigation services to assist policyholders when facing an incident or potential incident.
- Outside the limits
- $0 retention
- 24/7 monitoring & alerts of compromised credentials, out-of-date software, vulnerabilities, & new risks
- Free Security Awareness Training for the first 15 employees
- Ransomware prevention software
- DDoS Mitigation
- HackerOne Response – ethical hackers enlisted to find vulnerabilities
- 24/7/365 dedicated team of cybersecurity experts available to assist policyholders at all times
- Coalition is the only cyber insurance provider with a dedicated 24/7 incident response and claims team
- No more waiting for insurers to coordinate and authorize resources—with Coalition, they’re instantly available
- Saves policyholders time, money & headaches
- Commissions start at 10%, increasing incrementally to 15% as the agency’s book increases
- Agency is invoiced for gross premium
- Surplus Lines filings handled by Big ‘I’ Markets
Agent Resources & Marketing
- Sample Solicitation Letters
- Client Ready Industry Specific Marketing
- Claim and Limit Calculators